Deathbringer49erDeathbringer49er

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Got addiction?

I just played this game for half and hour to an hour. I love this game! This is the first FLASH game I've ever played and got this addicted to. I got all the weapons,every defence,and level 6 auto repair. This last level I got 137 kills and my Total kills says "a"? wtf? I got 49105 points and $1135 after buying 3 more levels of auto repair.
Keep up the kick ass work and maybe try a second version. With better graphics and maybe a story. Btw,does this game end?

Exmortis Exmortis

Kinda dissapointed...

After Doom 3 I don't really come across much things that scare me nowa-days.I was expecting something really scarey just by what I read in the reviews.But over all it was good,some parts pissed me of cause I was like "WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!" (In other words I got stuck in a few places.)Maybe a second would be good?

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Good game

Spent a good time playing this game,it was really fun.

My total score was "575".

NG handbook NG handbook

WTF?!

It's already been done.And it was better the first time.And I'm pretty sure you stole all those pix from the other one anyway seeing how they were all organized just like the other one.

GoTwinks responds:

stfu noob

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

Well...

Wasn't all that great,I didn't like it that much.The lack of options kinda sucked.I did think the cardboard bodykit was really funny though.
Really seems that it doesn't take much to get on the front page.

Crazy Chopper Crazy Chopper

very good game

It was cool I played it for a while...W00T 7TH PLACE ON BOARD!
I remember goin to your site while back,it's changed alot.
Keep up the good work.

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

VERY VERY GOOD!

This was a really good game although it did really remind me of a game I used to play like 5+ years ago called normality and it was pretty close to this but I lost my cd for it so I couldn't play it anymore :(
If you wanna see just look it up in google.

Vanguard Mercenary Vanguard Mercenary

Cool!

I'm suprised this didn't make front page!
I just found out about this game reading your post in the forums.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

very good game

This was just badass although...
The music didn't work at all
and I don't like it when you install a new engine and it removes all your stuff.

SuperCars Tuning v.2.1 SuperCars Tuning v.2.1

well hmmm

ok make an english version it kinda gets confusing trying to figure out which one is it to change the spoiler but anyway still good needs more cars,but like I said change it to english and you'll score higher points.